Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Reunion's

We went to two family reunions, a little over a week apart. One at Lake of the Ozarks for my Mom's side of the family and then another in Illinois for my Dad's side of the family. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures at Lake of the Ozarks. (Everyone knows I'm a lazy blogger anyway.) I did get lots of pictures on my dad's side of the family. My mom's side gets together every two years so I get to see many aunts, uncles and cousins, their spouses and their kids at least that often. My dad's side hasn't gotten together in years and years. I got to see some of my cousins that I have not seen since I was a little girl. It was wonderful to get to see everyone. They have decided to set a regular schedule so that time won't get away from everyone again. It will be the first Sunday in August. Hopefully, many more will be able to make it in the future since there is a set date.



Aunt Sally, Uncle Mickey, my dad (Pat), Aunt Jane Anne



This is my Aunt Sally's family. Five of her seven kids were able to make it.



Uncle Micky only had his son David make it. If I remember right he has six kids.


My sister Kathy and I were the only ones of my dad's kids that made it.


My Aunt Jane Anne has four girls. Only one daughter was able to make it.


My Dad's Uncle and cousins and their families also came.

I hope we are able to go again next year and see some more cousins who weren't able to come. It was great seeing everyone.





No comments: