Thursday, April 10, 2008

SMOOTH TEETH

Well, I think I'm joining the blog world. We shall see if it lasts. No promises. I have just seen my kids grow up before my eyes. (A daughter that's married and a son who just turned 18-I can't believe it.)

My kids started taking the camera from me a several years ago and I got out of the habit of taking pictures. What I post will be mostly for me to look back a few years from now and remember what it is like when my kids are this age. If someone else wants to peek at our lives, they are welcome to but they will probably be bored stiff so I won't be offended if you fall asleep at the computer.

Photobucket
Tanner got his braces off today. This is a before picture.


And this is Tanner after.
Photobucket
While I had the camera out, I thought I would get a few pictures of Jordan and his latest project. He is making a "stronghold" out of a cardboard box. He doesn't know why he is making it. He just felt like it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Duct tape and hot glue sticks are go like wild fire in our house.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Tanner looks so cute with his braces off!