Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Two Family Weekends

My nephew Tyler graduated from Maize High School earlier this month. My mom came down for the graduation. Even though Kathy, John and I all live in the area, we don't get together very frequently, but when Mom is in town it is the perfect opportunity.

Here the adults are enjoying each other's company.




The cousins put together a front yard ball game. It was fun seeing the oldest to the youngest playing so well together.


We got to see our mom two weekends in a row. We didn't look extremely close at our calendar when we realized we had already planned to head to Iowa the following weekend. This is a picture of my "brother" Charlie. He is the sweetest dog I know.


Kathy, Mallorie and I also visited my dad in Illinois. We ate barbeque at a small town restaurant with our aunt, uncle and some cousins that we haven't seen for years.

1 comment:

Mleyneks said...

Hello to Maureen's family members!!